VALUE OF INSTALLATION
Are you receiving maximum value from your comfort solution?
At Sierra Valley Home Corporation, we believe installation is not just
about replacing old units in your home with new ones. Our rigorous 3 stage quality assurance checklist means we are not just building a system but value into your home for a lifetime. Stage 1 requires designing the right system for your home with leading edge tools such as air balancing and load calculations. Stage 2 requires selecting the right products for your unique comfort situation. Stage 3 requires the right people-experienced. certified and factory-trained-to build your comfort system to code, upgrade indoor air quality and perform any needed duct testing and sealing protocols.
Keys to a Value-added Installation
- Professionally-trained comfort design specialists
- Experienced, factory-trained installers
- A custom designed comfort solution
- Testing ducts and sealing leaks to code
- Qualify homeowners for available utility rebates
- 100% Workmanship warranty on installation
Our Promise to You
NO Lemon Guarantee – We will replace your compressor if it fails twice in the first 2 years or your heat exchanger fails in the first 10.
- Property Protection Guarantee – All property such as landscaping. walls or flooring are fully covered if damaged.
- Workmanship Guarantee – We stand by our workmanship and will repair any exposed defects not covered by equipment warranties for 10 years.